Prof. Dr. Sameh Fakhry
PhD, University of California, USA
Fellow of the American Federation
of Liver Diseases
American Fellowship Holder (Gastrointestinal Diseases from Cleveland, USA)
Areas of Expertise
- Diagnosis and treatment of the digestive system diseases.
- Digestive and diagnostic gastrointestinal endoscopy for the treatment of hemorrhoids and bile ducts without endoscopic surgery.
- Gastric balloon for the treatment of obesity and weight gain.
- Liver colonoscopy to diagnose and treat polyps in the colon to prevent the occurrence of complications.
- Examination of the digestive system through capsule endoscopy.